2019 Rewind

January 2019 well I started the year being a nervous wreck of a mom. But some of that must be normal or at least that’s what I told myself, at the beginning of the year I was starting to get a routine for Jax. Also, I started back journaling it’s nice to collect my thoughts (especially with mom's brain) it’s very helpful.







February 2019 February came with an aesthetically pleasing Instagram I had a pink them going on. It was so pretty, but it was tough work to come up with so many different ideas for the theme lol. I hope in this new year I’ll be able to start more on my Instagram.









March 2019 March ended with a trip to Indiana to meet and visit some family. I and Jax went through a couple of states we’ve never been to before and it was so much fun to experience all of that fun stuff. March also brought Jax’s first tooth. I also learned from this trip that I’m officially too old to be reading in the car anymore without getting car sick (so ya!)
March also brought some really great reads which included girl wash your face by Rachel Hollis also two books by Jamie Maguire including beautiful disaster and beautiful oblivion and I also started my favorite series after by Anna Todd.































April 2019 April brought A lot of fun outdoor activities with me and Jax. He’s was finally able to sit up on his own and it was such a fun time with him! Jax also turned 6 months old this month! He was also starting to talk this month, I got him saying mama a few times. April continued with some more great books from Colleen Hoover, Jamie McGuire, and Anna Tood. And April also brought Easter and Jax’s first time at church. ️








May 2019 well in May it was my first official Mother’s Day it was such a sweet time to spend with Jax. May also brought a new experience for me and Jax and that was camping, we got to go for a night and watch his daddy go fishing. We had fun at the campgrounds.

















June 2019 let’s see June brought more time at the camper, and Jax’s first time at the pool! We also got to see family in Georgia this month. It also brought more teeth coming in and that’s always fun! Lol. This month we started on the look for a new house to rent, we were getting too crowded at our old place and we were also gonna move In with Gigi! June was also Eddies first Father’s Day it was such a sweet time. 




































July 2019 July Jax had officially been out in the world for 9 months! It was also a month of packing and finally finding a new house. It was a month of growing and Jax was finally starting to walk all the time! :)











August 2019 the month of moving, a brand new Chick-fil-A opening up in town and Birthdays!! We had moved into our new house and my oh my it’s so big, we were so blessed to be able to afford a place like this. August also brought us the 50th birthday for Gigi, and what better way to spend it then to go to the beach for the week! It was Jax’s first time at the beach and he loved it! We had so much fun that week, I finally got around to reading carry on by rainbow Rowell, it was amazing obviously! We also had a new Chick-fil-A Open up in town and let’s just say we ate there about 1 million times! Haha, it was also my birthday month and I turn 27 wow!!


































September 2019
September came, it was one of the chill months. We were back from vacation and just getting settled into our new house. It was also when I started planning big time for Jaxs first Birthday! It is hard to believe he's already a year old. We had a lot of outdoor adventures in and around the house. I also received my Mom of the year award in September, why you may ask? Well, I locked myself outside while Jax was still inside!





October 2019
Well, we had made it a whole year with Jax Moon, and I gotta say we did a pretty good job! lol But October came with his birthday celebration It was such a sweet Birthday party, family and friends came and we had such a lovely time! The theme was Oh-Fishally One! He loved his cake and all of his sweet gifts. I had been in a bit of a reading slump most of the Summer/Fall, but I did finish one book this month! We got to go to a Pumpkin patch with Jax, Gigi, Papa G, and His Uncles. It was a lot of fun we got to ride on a hayride and Jax really had a lot of fun!

















November 2019
November, well November was just one of those normal months. It was Jax's second time he got to celebrate Thanksgiving. He also or should I say we got to have the joy of having a toddler and a Christmas tree. The count as of December had been Jax 2 Tree 0. Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy, and I actually got to help cook some of it! But it was a good month of just good times with family.










December 2019
We made it to the last month of the year, I gotta say other than September December has felt like the longest month! haha and honestly probably felt that way because I was so excited for Jax to enjoy his second Christmas. Me and Eddie got to have a weekend away since having Jax and it was a lot of fun. Christmas Morning came and we had such a blast watching Jax open up all of his gifts, and spending the day with all of each other.











Comments

Popular Posts